1. Leelan.com respects the privacy of the users of its website and has made their protection in all activities on the Internet highest priority. That means: We commit ourselves to ensuring that we treat all information provided by you with the highest diligence and integrity. This also and especially includes the cooperation with partners and third parties. We seek to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Site Leelan.com controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site.
2. Leelan.com collects, stores and processes personal data solely in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions and to the extent necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship between the provider and the user or to provide the requested services necessary and required. Moreover, address and order data is collected and processed for our own marketing purposes. Personal information means any information that the user of Leelan.com provides to us and that may be used to identify an individual (first and last name, address, fixed and mobile phone number). We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular controls a complete protection against all dangers is, however, not possible.
3. This website is using technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.google.com) to collect data for optimization purposes. This data is used in order to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the installation of cookies as described under section 4. However, we want to emphasize that in this case the functionality of this website might be limited.
4. The user also agrees to the disclosure of his information with regard to third parties insofar as necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship between Leelan.com and the user or to provide and improve the requested services necessary and required. Any further use of the data, particularly passing on or selling to third parties by Leelan.com is prohibited, except for the aforementioned purpose or if the passing on of data to third parties has explicitly been agreed upon.
5. Every user can refuse the use of his data for advertisement purposes by us at any time without any reason by sending an email to [email protected]. They can also unsubscribe at any time from their "My Account" page.
6. You have the right to receive free information about your stored data at any time as well as the right to correct, lock or delete this data. In this case and if you have questions, suggestions or wishes, please contact us under [email protected]. This may, however, result in the circumstance that Leelan.com can no longer fulfil its contractual duties. A liability of Leelan.com or the assertion of claims for damages is excluded in this case. You can always edit your personal information in you "My Account" page.
7. This website uses so-called social plugins "plugins" of the social network Facebook, Twitter & Instagram which are operated by their respective entities. Please read their Privacy Policies for further information on how they protect your personal data. If you do not want these parties to collect personal information about your visit to Leelan.com, Please log out of them before visiting our website.
8. If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your personal information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In these cases, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages whatsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. Additionally, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.